the deepest definition of youth is life as yet untouched by tragedy
Saturday, October 06, 2007
another day
Today I went to school and (surprise surprise!!) barely listened in class.. I wonder just how I'm gonna survive my slackest semester EVER! Honestly my mind is just not in the present, not in the past and definitely not in the future. I just lose it in some timeless fantasy or useless distraction or something. I don't know where to start for my so-called self-improvement. Plus I have to be single and independent now, and stop relying on others to make me happy! Anyway.. I guess I just gotta keep trying!I watched How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days on TV at 8.30pm.. Gosh it is hilarious!! I thought it would be a cliched chick flick but no, it's really good fun! I wish I could attend a diamond party too!!! oOOoO but security will never let me in till I become famous... Or.. simply be skinny from horse tranquilizers!! And.. and.. and filed my jaw, raise my eyes, plump my lips, smoothen my skin with horse shit, sharpen my nose, boob job butt job blah blah blah blah... such an endless pain to look perfect!! I'd rather be lazy.. Blog and bitch about the hot chicks!!At 11.40pm, watched Nanny Diaries with Pei Ni.. Haha she was late and then I bought a SUPER CUP coke but yea we didn't miss a thing!!!
Phew.. I would say the movie is a little cliched and predictable but it is very sweet and an enjoyable watch. Oh the little kid!!!! I'm glad he turned out happy! oOoo Scarlett Johanssen has such a perfect natural curvy body.. couldn't take my eyes off it. Must be so nice to be her!! MmMmm.. fantasies..Yea anyway my dad called in the middle of the movie to tell me that he talked to the people-in-charge and got both internships I was gonna apply for. Yay!!!! Well it's not any official program or anything but I am looking forward to it.. I'm sure I'll learn a lot from it! And now I've just gotta write some kinda letter to them.. !"£$R£Q*@% This is simply too difficult for my brain on coke and movie marathons!!!!
Archives
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
October 2007
October 2008

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]