the deepest definition of youth is life as yet untouched by tragedy

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

 

chori chori

Wahh, finished my Entertainment Experience presentation at tutorial today. My powerpoint was quite plain and short, so most of the time I kept talking and discussing and pretended to know what I was talking about.. Huahaha..

Met up with Jennifer for lunch today.. Wahh haven't gone out with her in ages man.. Bad girl.. All her fault!! I played Russell Peters on my laptop for her.. Hahah!! She was using my earphones cos Union House was real noisy.. I couldn't hear a thing, but just looking at Russell Peters and reading his lips and actions, I just knew exactly what he was saying and kept laughing like mad with her! Hahaha~ Trust me to watch it 10 times now.. The place was crowded and heaps of people passed us by and kept pointing at my laptop while we were watching.. Aiyoh so funny..

Aiyah, being more positive isn't that easy.. I keep getting sad whenever I'm alone but I'm trying my best lah.. Hehe.. I was making my way to Novita's house on the tram listening to my iPod.. And I was gonna burst into tears when the Indian song "Chori Chori Go Ri Se" (from The Guru) was blasting in my ears.. I started looking around the tram, and there was one Indian young man..

Heheheh.. I kept staring at his face.. And suddenly pictured the whole tram filled with Bollywood-style dancing young men who looked just like him. Grinning and singing with that white turban, endowed with rubies, those white ethnic costumes and jasmine leis around the neck.. Prancing around up and down the tram just for me.. It was like those Bollywood scenes where people just come in from nowhere and start dancing and singing together.. "Chori Chori Hum Gori Se, Pyaar Karengey~ Chupke Chupke Dil Ki Baatein, Yaar Karengey~~!" Man.. I ended up giggling to myself like mad, trying not to burst with laughter.

Gosh I kept staring at his face. He looked quite uncomfortable man.. Even when I was alighting, I gave him one last look before getting off.. Huahah! To preserve his image and have dancing Rajs in my head~ Oopsie..

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   October 2007   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]