I'm in Melbourne!!! Gosh I missed this place~! I arrived yesterday.. Gosh was so tired man didn't get any sleep on the plane.. After sorting through my mail, I went to school to discuss my subject selection with a student advisor..
And guess what?!?!? I ran into KUNI!!! Oh man.. I had a huge shock. Apparently he deferred for a year. But man, hahah so glad to see an old friend.. I think he was glad too to meet someone familiar. Chatted from like 4 to 7pm and had an early dinner together at this fish & chips bar along Lygon. Think he needs re-adjusting to Melbourne again. He seems so stressed out with preparations for uni. And we made a deal to see how he handles things by the time this semester is over. Oh well, good luck to him~!
Was so damn tired, I slept from 8pm to 1pm.. Hahahha.. Now I feel too awake. =p Today my laptop screwed up on me.. Even now it's still hanging on me..
Sigh.. I'm trying to start off a new life this year by being alone and not relying on friends anymore. But today I got a little lonely, so I played at the Chinatown arcade in the day, and then hung out at the Crown arcade and casino. Played till broke man.. Not funny.. Had to walk home in the dark.
At the casino, got to know this Korean tourist when I helped him out with playing on his slot machine. Haha.. Gosh, had the hardest time trying to figure out what he was saying man.. But oh well, it's always nice to meet new people from all over the world. He treated me to a beer too. =]
Darn, gotta decide my subjects tomorrow before everyone snaps up the timetable slots I want.. I better have a look at the subject outlines in the morning!!!