Today, well I helped out my mum at her stall in the Hyatt Regent Fair. Wore my new puffy strawberry skirt as part of advertising her fabric. Hehehe~ It definitely caught people's eyes. Even those talent scouts (who I don't trust cos Singapore girls are all thinner than me) suddenly approach me. Wahahhaha! I'm flattered! Oh I ran into Ryuta today. Gosh he's more grown up now eh.. He looks happy~! Hahaha.. But sadly, his first question.. You gained weight?? Sigh..
Finally! Was able to call my friends and hang out for once. Was waiting the whole day for Pei Ni to answer my calls to hang out but she apparently was sleeping. Ended up watching Fearless with Feng Quan today. Bit awkward cos we didn't have much to talk about, but it's still nice to meet an old-time friend. Fearless, well, the fights were great. And I really admire Jet Li and his movies, but I thought the film style and editing wasn't very impressive. A little cliche and unnatural. But overall, still pretty good~!
Oh well, Pei Ni finally called me during the movie and we met up straight afterward to watch Casanova. Haha.. It's funny! At first I said out loud, "What a fucking asshole" cos he was sleeping with so many girls. But in the end it was so funny and he finally fell in true love with a real cool girl that I guess he was a bit less of an asshole. Still, the movie somehow reinforced my total distrust in guys wahahhaa.. Oh wells..