Wah I'm so totally bushed!
Helped my sis prepare her outfit for her job interview.. Hope she gets it! Went with Duy to watch Constant Gardener at thehalfpipe cinema at Hoyts~! The cinema is so cool~! Instead of seats, they used huge bean bags. Big enough for two~! Mans, I'm so gonna bring my bf next time for some cuddling~!!

Dennis followed us for dinner at Nasi Lemak House. Hmm.. it was Duy's first time eating nasi lemak. Don't think it impressed him much though. Oh wells~! Helped Dennis with his temporary silver hair colour spray and now he looks like an anime character.
Went home for a little rest then Dennis wanted to go out with his new hair colour. So we watched Domino at Hoyts again.. Domino's not bad, just not for me. I think it's so whatever.
After that, we hit the slot machines at Crown Casino, ate the $2.80 fish and chips, oh and I won a Coca Cola cap after buying mineral water. =] Went bowling and played arcade. I won 45 bucks from slots, but I spent quite a lot as well for the day. Hope it reduces my expenditure by a great fraction!!
Got home at about 5AM and just can't sleep cos the shower was too cold~! So I've been watching Veronica Mars episodes till now.. I'm mad with my bf about something he said but I still miss him like crazy.. And today has helped me calm down. This is the time when I can go to sleep happy~! Good night!! I mean, good morning!!!