My sis is back after her two-week homecoming~! Hmm.. Nagging again but I guess the house isn't as empty as the past coupla weeks. We sat for this Japanese Proficiency Test which is like a global multiple-choice test of your Japanese standard. Man it took like 4 hours~!!!!! I failed this Level 1 test in 2003, I'm so gonna fail again!
Not much else happened.. Been sleeping at 6-10AM and then waking up at 4-6PM.. Horrible! Other than that there's the cooking, cleaning, internet and hanging out with Ivan after his work. Hung out with Dennis a coupla times as well~ Gosh, I can summarize two weeks into 3 sentences.. How boring am I?
Oh yah!! Diona's little sis and her mum visited Melbourne to check out Trinity College and Melb Uni. I showed them around campus and basically just TALKED and TALKED and TALKED for over 2 hours about living in Melbourne until I got a huge sore throat.. Wahahha my goodness!! It'll be cool if she comes though cos I can't really talk to my juniors hehe~
I really need to start getting out of the house and do something!! I haven't gone out all day just chat, cook, clean and watch TV!!! Tmr I kinda planned watching Harry Potter with Dennis and Ivan but it's not confirmed.. I hope it happens! Oh that means I gotta sleep now!! Have to wake Ivan up at 11AM~! Ciaos!