Firstly, I wanna wish my sis a BIG Happy 22nd Birthday~!!! Hehe.. hope she finds the job she wants. =]
I'm really happy with my day today~! For lunch, I had my favourite(!!!!) yummy spaghetti in olive oil, garlic and clams~! Ate with Stephanus cos he was leaving tonight. Everyone's leaving man!! Darn it.
After that, went with Jun Lee to buy her dad a coffee grinder and we bought groceries to cook dinner at her place.. 1. Her place is so big and nice. 2. The enchilladas and mashed potatoes we had for dinner was so delicious~! I'm so gonna make that again! We watched a few episodes of Friends for a while and then chilled with Yonsen, his friends and his mum at his place. My goodness, Ian's pomeranian is so cute~!! Keep jumping and trying to lick my body all over~!
Yea I really enjoyed my day hehe.. I don't know why I'm okay when my bf is gone.. Not that I don't want him around.. But when he's here, I somtimes waste my time waiting for him to spend time with me. Now I don't waste my time, I just go out and socialise with friends who truly have fun and want to spend time with me. =]