It's been a week and a half. Hehe.. I've turned into a lazy blogger~! Okay.. More like a nerd~
My dad's here since Sunday for a few days before attending my cousin's wedding in Brisbane. Too bad I was having assignments due.. My TPL2 essay on Monday (bloody thing took away my sleep!) and a really nerve-wracking, trembling, stuttering Film Theory presentation a few hours ago. So now we have only a coupla days left..
Oh ya~! Hehe.. I watched Charlie & The Chocolate Factory twice last Thurs and Fri! It's so unique, I like! Everything's cute, lively, and the script was good~! Willy Wonka was just so quirky! I love the grandparents man~! Especially the grandpa who followed Charlie to the factory. He's so ccccuteeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! And when he was "twenty years younger" he looked very much like my TPL teacher! ooOOoO~!
I've decided... I need the determination to become a nerd!! No more lazing around. I have 3 assignments due on the same day right after the hols, which is in 3 weeks. A 2500 word HPL2 essay, a 1500 news story analysis and a 1500 take home film test. And when that's over.. I have a 2500 word film research essay and a 2500 word essay for Intro to Media & Comm. And I gotta study for my HPL2 and TPL2 exams as well!! All that in a month! WTF!
I don't like going on and on about my work cos no one's interested in that area of my pain.. But argh!!! Why couldn't I just have 3 subjects instead of 4 and I'd just have to work pretty hard without feeling suicidal. *sob* Good night everyone~