Heya~! Back again after a week of not updating.
Well.. Much has happened. Been clubbing Fridays at this event called Clique at 255 Lounge, which is like diagonally opposite my apartment. In fact, I just got home from there before supper at Hungry Jack's~ Hehe it was all right. I had dear Pei Ni for company all through the night~! Always leaving early because I haven't been in a clubbing mood ever since I went to Zouk in Singapore. Today we were celebrating Wynnie's birthday and she booked a table~
HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY WYNNIE TAY~!!!!!!!!!!!
Hmm... School's fine. It's only been the first week and I feel sooooo tired of it. Everything's a little tougher and my timetable's a little screwed. I'm talking more and more to strange new classmates or people I don't usually talk to and they all seem to be responding well~!
Most of the action's been with the usual guys. I dunno.. All the teen dramas you can possibly imagine. I feel bad saying this, but sometimes it can get bizarrely frustrating when you meet the same few friends almost every single day. Sighs... But I do really care about them so I won't give up on them anytime soon la.. Hope everything's gonna be all right! *crosses fingers*