
We headed to Ueno for a major sale at a department store called ABAB (pronounced "abu-abu"). Wah sehh.. First I got myself a pair of leopard print sneakers (looks kinda childish but I like it!) for just 90 yen!! That's like 90 cents to the Japanese. Convert is about S$1.35, still damm cheap~! Bought heaps of other things!!! Sylvia bought quite a bit as well~ We spent most of the day there and headed off to Shinjuku to do my glasses. Spent a long time there but ended up not making one cos frameless are too ex. Interpreted for a guy (probably Nordic or Scandinavian) who was trying to get suitable contact lenses for himself as well. Felt kinda bad for taking up Sylvia's time for nothing.
We found a branch of this department store OIOI (pronounced Marui cos Maru is a circle and i is the number one) which Sylvia fell in love with cos they're quite up to date with fashion. This Shinjuku branch had many floors dedicated to gothic, lolita and punk fashion. I tried on some lolita type chunky platform shoes and they were so damn cute!!!! Sylvia and I tried on dresses and she wanted to take pics of us in the fitting room but I was such a coward cos the salesperson stood right outside our curtain and I was afraid she'd hear all the camera sounds. But we looked so CUTE!!! like realli fluffy dresses~!! Now I really wanna turn into a lolita~!
OO closed soon after and when we exited we stumbled on the shabu shabu restaurant that my mum insisted we go to. It's called Kurumaya. We were kinda on a diet+budget so we ate like a coupla plates and went off for a Annin Tofu milkshake from MacDonald's. The shabu shabu was SO GOOD!! Kinda ex but still, really worth it~! Hated the milkshake though.
Rushed back just before our hotel curfew again. This time, Sylvia wasn't that shy at the public bath anymore. And we made sure we stayed in the bath for a few minutes only. Watched a little more porn in our room out of our curiosity just before we slept. Seriously, the porn was quite a turn-off. It was kinda sian cos there was no passion.

June 2004 July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 October 2007 October 2008
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]