I'm feeling better now~ Kinda neutral.. Might as well take the time to log my visit to japan with Sylvia before I forget!
Woke up at like 7am and went on a 2 hour journey to Hilton Tokyo Bay Hotel. It was a very large hotel but it was more simple than grand in shades of beige and tan brown. Waited another hour and half for Sylvia to arrive on her shuttle bus that I used the hotel's Business Centre's really expensive internet service.
When she finally arrived, we went straight to Disneyland and spent the whole day there until it closed. Hahah.. We watched the pretty parades, stared at a dancer dressed as a mechanic shaking his ass like WOAH.. Ate Japanese curry, heaps of churros (long donuts), popcorn. The rides were all right. Not too scary. We quickly overcame the fright on the supposedly scariest ride which was the Splash Mountain, finally brave enough to manage a nice pose for the picture on our way down the climax slope.
Tired, we took the cute monorail back to the Hilton. So cute ya.. The windows and handles were shaped like Mickey Mouse's head. Hehe.. We got into our new room. Oh man.. It was cool. Contemporary fused with traditional windows. The room had just been open for use for only a few days. The beds kinda sucked though.. I know we had a really cheap promotional package but still... At least make the beds comfortable!!! It's more important than the interior! Since we couldn't sleep, we chatted until like 3am she discovered two extra duvets and placed them on her bed to add some comfort. Haha.. I just drifted off.. You know me.. I can sleep anywhere, even on concrete floor.