Wily & I scootered to Crown to watch Mr & Mrs Smith after his Aikido. Scooting was kinda awkward for me but I tried my best! Hahaha. Wily helped me out by leading and warning me about potential danger spots. Thank you thank you! The movie was damn funny and cool la! Angelina Jolie is like.. WOAH. She got the aura sia. Hahaha.. Heaps of Trinity people at Crown too.
I just got back from clubbing after that for Adelene's birthday. Wah I was so spastic.. There were two entrances to different levels at the same building. I didn't know that day the levels were used for separate events. So I went to this public planter box where my sis hid her ID somewhere on the soil, and rushed to the front entrance cos it was almost midnight and ladies wouldn't get free entry anymore. I just passed the ID to the bouncer and he stared at me incredulously. I was wondering what the hell was so amusing when I entered and discovered that it was an all-whites private party! I had to go out and ask him (Still wide-eyed and grinning!) where the Asian night was and he laughed and said it was the back entrance. Hahaha..
And so I rushed to the back entrance and this organiser at the entrance ah.. Such a BITCH. He looked at his watch and it was like a second before 12am and he waited for the second to pass and smiled at me. WAH LAU... I just stared at him saying " You can't be serious!" and he nodded. OMG and we're actually acquaintances in school man. If it was 12.01am I wouldn't have a problem but this.. This is crazy! I'm not irritated abt having to pay entrance fee but I'm just irritated with his ungraciousness. That is it! I'm not gonna bother greeting him at uni anymore.