Hey hey hey~ Haha.. Back again from clubbing at this new place called Sweat. Wahh Friday and now Sunday. This time everything was pretty good~ The bouncers were super friendly, the music was wonderful, and I was happy drinking raspberry water. Danced like crazy sia.. Haven't danced like that in a long time. There were heaps of really hot fashionable girls and guys who could really dance too. Aww mann.. This is what I'm talking about. A real club! =]
Had a super early breakfast at Hungry Jacks with Alan and Nick.. Now I can't sleep cos I'm afraid of gaining weight. The past coupla days have had me putting on weight man. All the hard work that went into losing those few kg a coupla weeks ago have all gone to waste. Aiya.. I've been feeling pretty emotional as well.. *sigh* I hope I'll stop all this nonsense real soon.