the deepest definition of youth is life as yet untouched by tragedy

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

 

summary of the past few days

It was wonderful to meet my mother again.. And she bought 2 bicycles!!! Aww Right! Now we can cycle to the station together hehe.. The past 4 days have been the most intensive retail therapy ever!! I think I spent about 500 SGD on new clothes, shoes, accessories.. This is serious shit I tell you..

As I was saying, it was wonderful meeting my mother. I got to talk and talk to her about my school life, love life and everything. She accompanied me shopping and paid for most of my clothes!!!! Oh man, she is like a girl best friend!!

Ahh the food! Shit man every shop we go to is so delicious.. that I've gained so much weight in so little time.. Oh well, my mum said this time I can indulge in anything I want cos I work hard in school. Well, I don't really work that hard but I'm happy to take all the credit hahah!

I'm typing this in a really cool internet cafe.. Like woah, you can have private rooms with both PS2 and PCs or sit with other people plus sideboards for privacy. And it's all so clean, they disinfect your area after each use. There are heaps of manga and computer/PS games on the shelves.. There's a free drinks corner, with everything!!! Like 20 varieties of tea, coffees, soups, slurpees, cocoa, soft drinks, juices.. 100 yen (SGD 1.50) instant ramen.. OMG.. You can just live here! It's not cheap, but with the different types of packages, it's very reasonable. Okay, I better stop advertising it.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   October 2007   October 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]